Who's talking to your kids about sex?
In a sex-obsessed, media-saturated culture, you can be sure your kids are getting the message. But is it the one you want them to get? Probably not.
This is something you can do.
If your kids are going to get the message about God's plan for sex, you're the right choice to give it. Children want to listen to and hear from their parents. It's not easy but Josh and Dottie McDowell make talking about sex doable. They draw from their own family experience and their decades-long love and concern for the youth, and adding research, they provide a compact, easy-to-use guide that will help you —
- put sex and sexuality in a biblical context of relationship to God
- gauge your child's emotional and spiritual readiness
- be alert to questions and opportunities
- be direct and open without violating your child's emotions
- form a positive foundation for your kids' lives as you relate to them and dream with them about their future.
Working from their own experience with four children, Josh and Dottie give readers encouragement and solid information in the sometimes-awkward process of guiding their child into a healthy understanding of God's gift of sex.