Directed to parents and gatekeepers of today’s youth, renowned speaker and author Josh McDowell focuses on the how-to’s of teaching teens and pre-teens to make right moral choices.
Set Free to Choose Right will help you come to understand:
- why today’s kids feel they have the right to determine what is “right” or “wrong” for themselves
- how culture reinforces that there are no universal truths and . . .
- where this misconception historically originated
- how to motivate kids to make good choices
- it is God’s character and nature that makes right, right and wrong, wrong
Engaging stories and helpful illustrations are provided to model how a person (of any age) can distinguish between right and wrong and make the right choice — every time!